2018 Event Details
A full 3 day programme of events and activities have been built around the World Ski Awards Ceremony to ensure a weekend of unrivalled networking opportunities and memories that will stay with you for a lifetime!
16th-18th November 2018
A-ROSA Kitzbühel, Austria.
For further information, please see the above tabs.
19:00 Cocktail reception
20:00 Gala Dinner & Ceremony
23:00 After Party
Friday 16th November 2018
Day – Option One: City tour 4:00–6:00pm
A tour of the legendary picturesque town of Kitzbühel - the home of skiing and the home of the World Ski Awards. Your personal guide will introduce you to this enchanting Alpine town's history-rich squares and romantic alleys. Guests to meet in reception at 3:50pm.
Day – Option Two: Spa*
Enjoy a luxurious sensory experience at the multi award-winning SPA-ROSA. Some much deserved pampering and revitalizing before an action-packed World Ski Awards weekend.
World Ski Awards opening networking welcome dinner in an authentic Tyrolean style with dinner in Restaurant Streif – arrive at your leisure! Followed by peer-to-peer networking in a relaxed setting around the A-ROSA bar.
Saturday 17th November 2018
Start the day with a vitality breakfast at the Restaurant Streif.
Subject to unfavourable weather conditions in Kitzbühel we have devised two plans. Plan A has been advised for all World Ski Awards guests by the mountain authorities in Kitzbühel due to difficult and potentially hazardous skiing conditions.
Plan A: Walk the Streif
- 09:00 Departure from the main downstairs reception of the A-ROSA Kitzbühel
- 09:15 Arrival at Hahnenkamm ski-lift station and cable car to take guests up the mountain
- 09:45 Gathering at the Hahnenkamm-Race start-house, briefing from the President of the Kitzbühel Skiclub, a Schnapps to warm up and Tirolean live music!
- Walk down the most famous ski run and race in the world of skiing – the Streif. Accompanied by experienced guides and Kitzbühel legends (not due to the difficultly of the walk, but because of their knowledge of the race)
- Approximately 11:00 Tirolean food at the Seidlalm water-reservoirs
- 11:30 Depart Seidlalm
- 13:30 Arrival at the legendary Rasmushof Hotel, music entertainment and Signe’s world famous “Kaiserschmarren”
- 15:00 (approx.) Return shuttle to the A-ROSA Kitzbühel ahead of the 6th annual World Ski Awards Gala Ceremony later that evening
Plan B: Skiing at the Resterkogel
World Cup team training is currently taking place at the Resterkogel, however conditions are currently challenging for normal skiers, and if temperatures and wind conditions change, the slopes could deteriorate further.
The team at Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel are flexible to meet particular requests for skiing on the Resterkogel at short notice.
Day – Option Three: Spa*
Relax and re-energize in the beautiful 3,000 m² SPA-ROSA. Time to look and feel your best as the red-carpet awaits.
* additional charge
Evening – Cocktail reception and Gala Ceremony 7:00pm
The main event that puts Glitz in Kitz! The 2018 World Ski Awards! Beginning with a cocktail reception in the Castle Hall, the glittering evening will include a Gala Dinner, the much anticipated unveiling of the 2018 World Ski Awards winners, entertainment and a celebratory after-party!
Sunday 18th November 2018
Shuttle to take you back to Munich or Salzburg International Airports.
Special Rates Offered
A-ROSA Kitzbühel is pleased to offer the following special accommodation rates for World Ski Award attendees.
|Standard room with single occupancy per night
|Standard room with double occupancy per night
To take advantage of these rates, please fill out the following document and return to the reservations team using the email address below.
Telephone: +43 5356 656 607 03
Email: [email protected]
Austria is a member of the European Union and Schengen Treaty. We advise that you please check your specific visa requirements and ensure that should you need to obtain a visa that you apply for this prior to travel to Austria.